Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Bin Cleaning – Terms and Conditions
By booking a wheelie bin cleaning service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. Amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted to this website.
1) Cleaning Schedule:
- Our wheelie bin cleaning service operates on 2-weekly, 4-weekly or quarterly cycle and are an ongoing service until cancelled, or any other cleaning schedule agreed between the customer and Melbourne Bin Cleaning.
- Upon registering for our service, you will be contacted with cleaning dates.
- Thereafter it is the responsibility of the customer to make themselves aware of the cleaning schedule and make their bins available for cleaning on the correct days.
- Our service operates all year, however due to unexpected circumstances such as poor weather, equipment breakdown, delay in Council collection, etc; rescheduling or refund will be arranged with the customer.
- If your wheelie bins are going to be unavailable for cleaning on a scheduled cleaning day (e.g. Holidays), please provide at least 48 hours notice for us to postpone your service to avoid extra charges.
2) Payment Policy:
- All payments are made by Master Card, Visa, American Express or Debit card, unless a different payment method is agreed in writing prior to the service commencing.
- The customer will assume all responsibility for the payment method made online and the card utilized to make such purchase.
- First payment will be deducted immediately, then ongoing services payments will be processed on the day prior to or on the day of service.
- To avoid your service being interrupted please ensure we are updated as soon as possible if any contact details should change. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that we have the correct and current contact and payment details.
- We reserve the right to cancel our services if no payment has been received.
3) Cancellation Policy:
- Cancel at any time. Cancellation fees may apply.
- If cancellation occurs before the first service Melbourne Bin Cleaning must be notified 48 hours prior to the scheduled service for full refund.
- Our wheelie bin cleaning service plans are ongoing until cancelled.
- All cancellations to be made in writing (via email) 14 days prior to your next scheduled clean.
- If cancellation occurs prior to three (3) bin cleaning services being performed by Melbourne Bin Cleaning, an administration fee of $65 plus GST will be charged to customers nominated card.
- All cancellations must be made in submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Customer Responsibilities:
- The customer will ensure the bins
- The wheelie bins are adequately marked and identifiable;
- Are left out kerbside on the day of collection; and
- Are emptied and free of rubbish.
- Failure to comply with the above will mean Melbourne Bin Cleaning will be unable to clean your bin and the service fee will still apply.
- If the Council or Waste Collector notifies the customer of any relevant change to the rubbish collection service, it is the duty of the customer to ensure that Melbourne Bin Cleaning is aware of such change.
- In the event of a customer relocating subscriptions may be transferred to the new address where possible.
- If it is not possible to transfer the subscription to a new address, a refund of any remaining service fee will be arranged if advance notice is given to Melbourne Bin Cleaning.
- Melbourne Bin Cleaning may refuse to clean a wheelie bin on the grounds of health, safety or for any other valid reason.
- Melbourne Bin Cleaning are unable to clean any wheelie bins that are contaminated with wet paint, glue, plaster, saw dust, excessive amounts of oil or any human or animal faeces.
- Where we are unable to wash your bins due to contamination stated above, your service may still be charged.
- Stuck-on paints, graffiti, glues, and other permanent stains may not be removed with cleaning.
- If any rubbish remains in the bin after the refuse collection it will be at Melbourne Bin Cleanings discretion as to whether cleaning can be carried out.
- If Melbourne Bin Cleaning decides to clean the bin, then any rubbish that is removed from your bin will be placed in a tied bag and returned to your bin.
- Melbourne Bin Cleaning reserve the right to charge for a requested visit which is made, but no wheelie bin is cleaned, for whatever reasonable reason.
- If access to any or all of the wheelie bins is prevented for whatever reason this will still count as a ‘clean’ and the full service fee will be payable. This is due to the fact that we have pre-allocated cleaning times and our technician has still attended.
- Melbourne Bin Cleaning will take all due care and diligence during a clean but will not be held responsible for any damage to a wheelie bin or property reported after the event for which they are not deemed liable.
- Wheelie bins are cleaned at the customer premises. The selected bins for cleaning upon booking and any payment made is for the same specific wheelie bin(s) cleaned on each occasion and at the address where the first clean took place.
- The customer agrees and authorizes Melbourne Bin Cleaning to place a sticker on the bin(s) cleaned. The condition of the bin(s) remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Melbourne Bin Cleaning reserves the right to Cancel or refuse any subscription.